Recap #3 51-75

These children weren't born when I started this set. Here we are training them to take over. They'll be cooking the meals themselves by L or so
We're going to do this despite the ridiculousness of lumping these all together.

I posted 51, Dominican Republic, in August of 2012. That's over three years ago. Three years, guys. I cooked it even before that. Since doing the cooking, I have had three children. We moved from Virginia to Michigan and I went from working to "staying home." Life is not at all recognizable from then.

Stats

-Hit all six natively inhabited continents. Woo!
Africa (9): Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau
Asia (2): East Timor, Georgia
Europe (5): Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece
North America (6): Dominican RepublicEl Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras
Oceania (1): Fiji
South America (2): EcuadorGuyana,
-Five speciality posts: Danielle Hetzel's BlogFrance Again, More Georgia, Germany The Failure, Greece 2,
-Started Everyday International with these posts: Everyday International, Spaghetti alla Carbonara, Sweet and Sour Chicken

Thoughts

There are a lot of things that I don't even remember about some of these countries. Kevin and I went through and took note of which ones we remembered in either a good or bad way and that is making up my Best and Worst lists this time. I really don't have much more to add. Sorry. We're just going to keep going though!

Top Recipes
Equatorial Guinea (2)
Eritrea (1)
France (1)
France Again (1)
Germany (1)
Ghana (1)
Greece (2)
Haiti (2)

Least Favorites
Ecuador (1)
El Salvador (1)
Georgia (2)
Guinea (2)

Next 25

My biggest goal: take less than three years. I've already cooked a few. And everyone should get excited about I. That letter is going to rock.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bahrain

Try the World: Japan

Germany: The Failure